Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Rundown for 2010

Okay, since people have told me I should update my blog and knowing how much we love to follow the Pierson's life through their blog, I have decided to give this blog thing a try. I will give you a rundown of 2010 and then try to be better at updating on a monthly basis.

Spring in Texas

Blue Bonnets


Makayla got a free cookie from the library for reading 600 minutes. We took her to her favorite spot to watch the ducks and eat her cookie.


Brad and Julie Bateman are two of Makayla's favorite people. They took Makayla to the Zoo one Saturday while mom had to work. She had a great time. It was hard for me to be without my girl for a whole day.




Makayla and Emma's last swim date before we left Texas.

1 comment:

Keri and Neal said...

That blue bonnets picture is PERFECT! Looks like you guys are doing good!